Sunday, October 4, 2009

Meet Bonbin!


hello readers, my name is Bonbin. a silly boy gave me as a gift at August 31st 2009, which is Anggie's 17th birthday. and now, I belong to her.

I came with a letter. I thought it was a birthday card, but when I saw Anggie read it, I knew it was an extra ordinary letter. she was giggling, crying, and laughing at the moment she read it.

an empty space beside her pillow is my place to sleep, and there's no doll beside her except me (Y) but sometimes she's crying in the middle of the night. I hate to see it! every time it happens, she holds my hand and tells me who did make her cry. then I said to her to stop crying cause it makes me hurt, but she never hears me. I'm yelling, and begging, but still she never listens.

I never see her cries again this week. I'm so happy to know it, but then I realize that there's the pain living in her eyes. she's just hurt too deep. maybe she can hide it from many people, but not from me.

I love her much, and I will always protect her like that silly boy does.

2 comments:

  1. aku mau nangis kalo baca yang begini terus, sumpah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dutdut jangan ngomong gitu fufufu :'(

    ReplyDelete