Thursday, October 1, 2009

With Tears and Broken Soul

seems like it wont last forever, not like what we used to dream
it flows not to the place we want
I'm sorry, but this is the best way for us

I tried and tried to let you know, I love you but I'm letting go
Maroon 5 - Nothing Last Forever

she's the one that you want
the name you say repeatedly in your dream, never be missed in your prayer,
is hers

though you said "I do not love her"
your eyes said "I really do"

what you see in her, you aint see in me
Keyshia Cole - Love

I love the way you make me laugh without saying a word
and your amazing way to understand my unspoken words
you treat me as a princess, and no one ever did it

and every moment spend with you is the moment I treasure
Aerosmith - I Dont Want to Miss a Thing

but if she can make you laugh louder,
make you more comfort and happier,
then I'll go
though with tears and broken soul

so I'll go, but I know I'll think of you every step of the way
Whitney Houston - I will Always Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment