Monday, November 15, 2010

November's

11. Don't Let Me be the Last to Know - Britney Spears
but I need to hear it straight from you

10. I Miss You - Blink 182
will you come home and stop this pain tonight?

9. Say a Little Prayer - Diana King
from the moment I wake up, before I put on my make up, I say a little prayer for you

8. Please be Careful with My Heart - Piolo Pascual
I love you and you know I do, there'll be no one else for me

7. How Deep is Your Love - The Bird and the Bee
and the moment that you're wander far from me, I wanna feel you in my arms again

6. Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Simba & Nala
he's holding back, he's hiding, but what I can decide?

5. Leaving on a Jet Plane - Chantal Kreviazuk
every place I go I think of you, every song I sing I sing for you. when I come back I'll wear your wedding ring

4. Save the Last Dance for Me - Michael Buble
but while we're apart don't give your heart to anyone

3. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you

2. Angels Cry - Mariah Carey feat. Ne-Yo
remember we used to touch the sky

1. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You - George Benson
I might have been in love before, but it never felt this strong

No comments:

Post a Comment