Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hey, June! I'm Haaappy!

Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows
hey farmer, farmer, put away your DDT! I don't care about spots on my apples, leave me, the birds and the bees, please. don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got till it's gone

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
they say all's fair in love and war

Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore ft. Jonathan Foreman
one day I'll go dancing on the moon, someday you'll know that I was the one for you

Every Woman in the World - Air Supply
so you party all night to the music and light, but you don't know what happiness means

Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
there's something oh so sexy about, kinda woman that don't even need my help. she said she got it, she got it, no doubt, there's something about her

Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
I am the man who will fight for your honor

Listen - Beyonce
listen to the song here in my heart, a melody I start but I will complete. now I'm done believing you, you don't know what I'm feeling
we have no doubt that Beyonce sings this song amazingly, don't we?

Reflection - Christina Aguilera
why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel? I won't pretend that I'm someone else

Mandy - Barry Manilow
I never realized how happy you made me, oh, Mandy, well, you came and you gave without taking, but I've sent you away, oh, Mandy, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
oh, yes, I'm the object here.

Dan dua lagu terakhir adalah Serasa & Kala Cinta Menggoda dari Alm. Chrisye. Jangan tanya kenapa.

I'll have a happy June, you should have one too!

Love,
Anggie.