Sunday, March 4, 2012

Me, Lately.

Paraphrasing | Making Lennon-Ono and The Potato Heads papertoy patterns | Being amazed by the way the lecturers explain something I've never heard before | Drawing Disney's characters | Eating too much Oreo.

The Expendables | Into the Wild | Evan Almighty | Up | Burlesque | The Bucket List.

Ever Changing Time - Aretha Franklin
"It seems like I'm watching my life and everything I do, wonder if the dreams that I believed in still come true."

For Once in My Life - Stevie Wonder
"For once in my life, I won't let sorrow hurt me, not like it's hurt me before."

I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston
"You break down my walls.."

Moon River - Frank Sinatra
"You dream maker, you heart breaker, wherever you're going I'm going your way."

When the Day Met the Night - Panic! At The Disco
"That's ok, as long as you can make a promise not to break my little heart or leave me all alone in the summer."

"True love did not save me from the dragon. I did."
-Fiona, Shrek Forever After

"But you are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from the joy of human relationship."
-Christopher McCandless, Into the Wild

"Never do anything to impress anyone but yourself."



Pictures were found on tumblr.com.



Have a happy March, people!
Love,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment