Friday, September 14, 2012

You're the balanced mixture of cobalt blue and viridian on my palette

You may blame them for making me abandon you, Talking Butterfly.

Damn you, Sheva. Damn.

Serta beberapa judul lain yang ada di reading list.

Supernatural! YAY!

Sebenernya sih gambar kedua dan ketiga nggak berpengaruh banyak, karena sejujurnya yang mencuriku darimu adalah Resident Evil dan .

It's 2 am, my coffee mug is almost empty. I frankly have no idea what to write; I just miss you.

Anyway, this is going to be the last post for you to be called as Talking Butterfly, since I'm about to change your name with the new one I found when I took a shower. (Where in the world you can find a better place to make a decision or find an idea besides in your own bathroom?)

"Good people were decidedly rare."
-Trenton Lee Stewart, Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey

Dan gue mulai berpikir untuk men-skip kelas Morphology jam 7 nanti.
Cherish what you have, people.

A.

2 comments: